to the community
About Amphy's Blog
Amphy’s blog is a place where curious people come to explore their interests.
Our readers can join us on their journey to satisfy their interest in a variety of topics.
Our readers are a community of motivated and curious people with a broad spectrum of interests, who are always eager to learn something new or brush up on the skills they already have.
Have something cool to write about? We'd love to hear it!
Please make sure your article has educational content in one of the following topics:
17 Beginners Chess Tips
That Would Impress Anyone
Mental Health Benefits
of Eating a Plant Based Diet
10 Unexpected Facts
About the Keto Diet
Guest Post Content Guidelines
- All content is ORIGINAL. Amphy does not accept content that is published on other websites, forums, or social media networks or duplicate content as guest posts.
- Once the post has been submitted to Amphy you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- All information is accurate.
- Posts must be at least 800 words in length.
- Article has a clear structure and niche-specific content.
- Paragraphs are broken up for ease of readability. White space is your friend.
- Tone of voice. Write how you would speak in a conversation.
- When quoting others or providing information acquired from others the sources are quoted accurately.
- Amphy will acknowledge Post’s Guest Blogger authorship but will become the property of Amphy.
- All health and finance claims require direct links to the source, with Amphy Blog reviewing the final product for accuracy and standards
- Guest Post writers may provide a photo that may or may not be used.
- The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- All images/videos are provided with source credit.
- Amphy reserves the right to add its own links, affiliate or otherwise, where appropriate.
- Amphy Blog reserves the right to unpublish client content at any time for any reason. In the unlikely event that this occurs, the client will be reimbursed a prorated amount based on when the content was unpublished.
- Amphy blog reserves the right to decline submissions if they do not meet conditions and standards of quality.
- All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by Amphy prior to posting.
- Amphy reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary
- Amphy does not allow and you as the contributor agree that you are responsible for any legal transgressions including plagiarism or copyright infringement in the content provided
Ready to Submit?
Please be patient with us! While we appreciate your submission, we won’t be able to respond to every single one. If your article is a good fit, someone will be in touch with you directly.