The holidays are stressful enough without fretting over what message to include in your Christmas cards, especially if your list of recipients looks longer than Santa’s “Naughty or Nice” list.
This year, we are giving you the gift of these merry Christmas wishes, compiled into holly jolly categories for quick reference.
General Merry Christmas Wishes
1. May your Christmas be filled with peace, joy, and happiness.
2. From our family to yours, merry Christmas.
3. Sending fond Christmas greetings during this magical season.
4. Season’s greetings and a very merry Christmas.
5. Warmest wishes for a merry Christmas.
6. Wishing you a fun, festive Christmas.
7. Blessed Christmas to your family!
8. Stay safe, take care, and Merry Christmas.
9. Christmas reminds us of the most essential things in life: The joy of giving, the importance of family, and the warmth of friendship.
10. Revel in the merriment as you enjoy your Christmas celebrations.
11. Thinking of you this Christmas.
12. May your Christmas create unforgettable memories.
13. As the lights twinkle and the tinsel glimmers, I hope your home feels abundantly merry.
14. May your Christmas be healthy, happy, and bright.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends and Family
15. Sending love and extra hugs for the holiday season.
16. Our friendship is the gift I cherish most. Merry Christmas!
17. How fortunate I am to call you family. You make my holidays so bright.
18. Sending you Christmas magic (and a gift card) to brighten the season. Love you!
19. To my very best friend, thank you for your love and support. Christmas wouldn’t be the same without you.
20. Every Christmas, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am to call you family.
21. Thank you for bringing so much light to my life.
22. My dearest friend, I am filled with warmth and tenderness as I reflect on the times we have shared and the opportunities we’ll have in the future. Merry Christmas!
23. Hugs, kisses, comfort, and joy this Christmas.
24. Spending time with you every Christmas is something I look forward to all year long.
25. The only thing better than Christmas is your delicious spiked eggnog. I’ll see you at the punch bowl!
26. Merry Christmas and lots of love.
27. Praying that your Christmas brings you as much joy as you bring to my life.
28. All the good things heaped upon you during the holidays and beyond.
29. You’ll always be my favorite person to hang out with at the family Christmas party.
30. Your friendship makes me feel like every day is Christmas!
Give the Gift of Learning
The holidays are stressful enough without fretting over what message to include in your Christmas cards
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wishes
31. Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
32. Best wishes to you this Christmas, New Year, and beyond.
33. Have the merriest of Christmases and a joyous New Year.
34. From our family to yours, merry Christmas and happy New Year.
35. May the season’s spirit fill your home this Christmas and well in the New Year.
36. As we celebrate Christmas and the New Year, know that we are thinking of you.
37. Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Year! I hope they are jam-packed with everything excellent.
38. Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas and New Year.
39. Sending fond thoughts for a joyous Christmas and a blessed New Year.
40. As this year transitions into the next, remember to keep the spirit of the season close to your heart.
41. Sending hugs and warm wishes for your Christmas and New Year.
Professional Christmas Wishes
42. I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful Christmas.
43. May your Christmas bring you rest, renewal, and joy.
44. To a boss who provides endless support, Merry Christmas!
45. As you celebrate the holiday season, know that I am grateful to have a coworker like you.
46. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to an incredible teammate.
47. Here’s to you this Christmas! May your home be filled with happiness and warmth.
48. Celebrate and revel in the Christmas season. You deserve it!
49. It is a pleasure to work alongside you. Merry Christmas.
50. Hoping your Christmas is a festive occasion.
51. Warm wishes for a relaxing holiday season.
52. To a consummate professional and my favorite lunch buddy, Merry Christmas!
Christmas Movie Quotes for Holiday Greeting Cards
53. “Just remember: the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” – “The Polar Express”
54. “Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What is Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?” – “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
55. “You have such a pretty face; you should be on a Christmas card.” – ‘Elf’
56. “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.” – “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York”
57. “Oh, Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.” – “Miracle on 34th Street”
58. “I realized that Christmas is the time to be with the people you love.” – “Love Actually”
59. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – “Elf”
60. “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.” – “Frosty the Snowman”
61. “Seeing isn’t believing. Believing is seeing.” – “The Santa Clause”
62. “I’m of the mindset that you can never do too much to make a child’s Christmas magical.” – “Jingle All the Way”
63. “God bless us, everyone!” – “A Christmas Carol”
Christmas Greetings From Holiday Songs
64. “We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
65. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.”
66. “Although it’s been said many times, many ways, “Merry Christmas to you.”
67. “‘Tis the season to be jolly!”
68. “Have a holly, jolly Christmas! It’s the best time of the year!”
69. “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.”
70. “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.”
71. “Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!”
72. “Santa Claus is coming to town!”
73. “Good tidings to you and all of your kin. Good tidings for Christmas and a happy New Year.”
74. “When it snows, ain’t it thrilling?”
Funny and Animated Merry Christmas Wishes
75. I hope you have a meow-y Christmas and a purr-fect New Year.
76. Ho-ho-hoping you get all the presents on your list.
77. Sleigh, girl, sleigh.
78. Text me if you need some emotional support while you’re standing in the return line. We all know how picky you are.
79. Here’s to your kid being too young to care about Elf on the Shelf.
80. “Yule” be in my heart this Christmas!
81. I was going to text you an emoji of a Christmas tree, but I remembered that cards technically count as gifts.
82. I better see this card on your fridge until at least Easter.
83. Promise I won’t judge you when your Christmas lights are still up at your 4th of July BBQ.
84. To the best angler I know, merry Fish-mas.
85. Not trying to be Santa-mental. I just miss you!
86. Oh, deer! I nearly forgot to send your card!
87. There’s snow place like home for the holidays.
88. I can’t wait to get up to snow good with you this Christmas.
89. Feliz Navi-dog!
90. You make that ugly sweater look cute.
91. It’s penguin-ing to look a lot like Christmas.
Bible Verse Christmas Greetings
92. “A joyful heart is good medicine.” – Proverbs 17:22
93. “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” – James 1:17
94. For to us, a child is born, to us, a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” – Isaiah 9:6
95. “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus, for He shall save his people from their sins.” – Matthew 1:21
96. “When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.” – Matthew 2:10
97. “And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” – Luke 2:10
98. “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!” – Luke 2:14
99. “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
100. “For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.” – Titus 2:11
101. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” – Romans 15:13
Christmas cards might feel a bit old-fashioned with the ease of email and text messaging at our fingertips, but they’re making a significant comeback as a way to reconnect in an increasingly digital world.
Why not further simplify your holiday seasons with an Amphy class on keeping your home clutter free during Christmas or recruiting your little ones to create sentimental greeting cards for friends and family?
The largest marketplace for live
classes, connecting and enriching
humanity through knowledge.